Line][Age Faint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line][Age Faint

Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Siege defenders/attackers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
syaoran
Semi Active
Semi Active
syaoran

Siege defenders/attackers Empty
PostSubject: Siege defenders/attackers   Siege defenders/attackers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:11 pm

Well i tried to defend a castle which our friends have, but game doesn't let me cause it says we already have a castle.
So i cehck on l2.com to see how this works, and i discovered that you can't register as attacker if you already have a castle.
You CAn however sign up for defender, whether u have a castle or not, so i was wondering if someone could check on it, cause siege days are on their way, and coming soon.

AND something of equal importance too about the siege.
Mass res of bishop is the only res that works on siege time. In this server is bugged and it doens't res people during siege. Normally it ressurrects all ally members, but here, when not in a siege it ressurrects only 1 person.This is a major bug, and i was wondering if someone could take care of it plz.
ALso salvation lasts 1 hour instead of 2, and divine power only 20 minuts isntead of 2 hours too ;/
Back to top Go down
Nik
L2 Faint Server/Client/Website Moderator
Nik

PostSubject: Re: Siege defenders/attackers   Siege defenders/attackers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:30 pm

feel free to test it xD

About the mass res... it needs some serious core edition, i mean SERIOUS... and im not that skilled to fix it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://l2faint.hit.bg
syaoran
Semi Active
Semi Active
syaoran

PostSubject: Re: Siege defenders/attackers   Siege defenders/attackers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:11 pm

i tested the other 2 buffs i told u, and still last 20 minuts and 1 hour only. And i still cant sign as defender ;/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siege defenders/attackers   Siege defenders/attackers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siege defenders/attackers
Page 1 of 1