Line][Age Faint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line][Age Faint

Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Siege Exploits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
syaoran
Semi Active
Semi Active
syaoran

Siege Exploits Empty
PostSubject: Siege Exploits   Siege Exploits Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:23 pm

Yesterday there was the rune siege.
1) We barely managed to get it cause some people were exploting there.
They came from above, from wyvern manager many times. The only way to go there is through the main gate or walls, after lots of walking or running.
I broke the wall so they didn't come from there.
They used the jump mountains exploit to come str8 to the pray room. Thank god we play l2 for many years now, and i guess the way they exploited and we barely managed to push them off.
I don't mention names, cause even though i really want these people to fet what they deserve, i am not that kind of person.
I hope in the next rune siege, a gm will be in, watching them so they don't eploit again thatway.
After all only the clan leader of a castle can gt a wyvern so only Ko1patzis,Kretena and Kain should be able to come from above by Flying. AND moreover u can't enter a castle with a wyvern, except they are using it as a bug/exploit too. Either way whoever entered rune castle, without entering from MY broken wall used exploit to do so.

2) The walls are bugged and aren't repaired every 5 minuts, so i would like you to correct this till the next siege plz.Normally walls/doors repair themself every 5-10 minuts. 2 hours str8 the walls were broken, so 1 of the times we were in, people came from behind, from the doors that should have been repaired.

3) and 1 question plz, cause i don't know what time is the 6-8 hour game, could someone tell me when can i set the manor system? I live in greece and i don't have the same timezone as in game, and i don't know 6-8 hour is ingame.

I hope u take these things into consideration, and all those things get fixed till the next siege plz.
Marron.
Back to top Go down
Nik
L2 Faint Server/Client/Website Moderator
Nik

Siege Exploits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege Exploits   Siege Exploits Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:47 pm

About the siege bugs... well we need a geodata for this, but i dont know if the server owner's computer can hold it... even so... the server will have bigger lag :S

About manor ... Greece > Bulgaria ... Greece is under Bulgaria Razz... so no problems with the time zone Razz we are GMT +2
Back to top Go down
http://l2faint.hit.bg
syaoran
Semi Active
Semi Active
syaoran

Siege Exploits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege Exploits   Siege Exploits Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:29 pm

I just noticed, we didn't get any clan points when we got the castle ;/ COuld a gm give us our points too, when he enters game plz?
Also, i don't know the structure of Rune castle. Escpecially for the benom thing. What exactly happens. I checked l2.com but still have many questions. Does any gm know anything that can help?
AND if there is no way to fix those bugs, could a gm monitor the siege, and be at the mountain where the exploiters try to enter plz? [i]t's a bug problem and i can't be there all the time to printscreen cause i want to save the castle :F.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Siege Exploits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege Exploits   Siege Exploits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siege Exploits
Page 1 of 1