Line][Age Faint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line][Age Faint

Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SubClass...sux

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Twiblack
Semi Active
Semi Active

SubClass...sux Empty
PostSubject: SubClass...sux   SubClass...sux Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:07 pm

Subclass sux, i mean whats the point of making subclass if u cant become stronger? The idea is when u add subclass to keep all your skills from your first subclass, i saw today GM made event kill Frintezza so many big level ppl with weapons overenchanted and we beraly tooked 1% hp. We are not so many ppl online so we need to be able to kill rb few ppl, lets be serious all ppl are same, same skill, same powder, we should be able to be different, cuz a +4 dye dont really makes the difference but 2 kind of skills in 1 make big difference. I was playing on a server like this, and was great, whats the point of making a subclass when u can just start another character...subclass should be a boost in your strenght. Thats what i recomand, its not my idea its just something i played on another server and its really cool. Have fun all! Smile
Back to top Go down
JigSaw O_o
L2 Faint Maniac
L2 Faint Maniac
JigSaw O_o

SubClass...sux Empty
PostSubject: Re: SubClass...sux   SubClass...sux Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:32 pm

lol! lol! this will be then AIO ( all in one ) and this is not great
This will sux for oly there will have disbalance
for example : I'm bishop with full dance song and buffs , and anchor and many other THIS will be SUX
Back to top Go down
Nik
L2 Faint Server/Client/Website Moderator
Nik

SubClass...sux Empty
PostSubject: Re: SubClass...sux   SubClass...sux Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:41 pm

ehh...
ok... if we put this it will cause MAJOR imbalance...

e.g Im a Summoner, then i sub into a PP, then i sub into a warcryer, thenm i sub into SPS... so what do i get? 3 light armor masteries...

-OMG 6k CATING?!@?!?! OMG?!?!?! He PWNS ME IN A SECOND?!?!?! WTF!?!?!? OMG HE IS IMBA, I HIT HIM FOR 1k DMG he reflects me 500 OMG!?!?
OMG HE IS SO IMBA... I CANT KILL HIM.... THIS SERV
Back to top Go down
http://l2faint.hit.bg
Twiblack
Semi Active
Semi Active

SubClass...sux Empty
PostSubject: Re: SubClass...sux   SubClass...sux Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:47 pm

Lol how come this things did hapent in there? never saw 1 guy complaining, u can do this without imbalance the stats, offcourse u need a lot of work for that, but its worth it.
Back to top Go down
Twiblack
Semi Active
Semi Active

SubClass...sux Empty
PostSubject: Re: SubClass...sux   SubClass...sux Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:49 pm

JigSaw O_o wrote:
lol! lol! this will be then AIO ( all in one ) and this is not great
This will sux for oly there will have disbalance
for example : I'm bishop with full dance song and buffs , and anchor and many other THIS will be SUX

Lool u already have all the dances and songs, great reply Smile)
Back to top Go down
JigSaw O_o
L2 Faint Maniac
L2 Faint Maniac
JigSaw O_o

SubClass...sux Empty
PostSubject: Re: SubClass...sux   SubClass...sux Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:39 am

wtf look carefully i said for oly !!!
Back to top Go down
JigSaw O_o
L2 Faint Maniac
L2 Faint Maniac
JigSaw O_o

SubClass...sux Empty
PostSubject: Re: SubClass...sux   SubClass...sux Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:43 am

BTW if u don't like it , you can leave ...... With sub like that server will die ...! maybe u played wow (world of warcraft) server ? Whatever It's OK!!!
Back to top Go down
Nehelenia
Active
Active
Nehelenia

SubClass...sux Empty
PostSubject: Re: SubClass...sux   SubClass...sux Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:04 am

<< omg no way you wanna ruin the server?
Back to top Go down
http://mutosizuka.deviantart.com/
Twiblack
Semi Active
Semi Active

SubClass...sux Empty
PostSubject: Re: SubClass...sux   SubClass...sux Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:30 pm

lol i havent played WOW, u guys just didnt played on a server like that, so u dont understand how this might me. And u shouldnt encourage ppl to leave server that's if u dont wanna play alone. I see u guys are scared of new so close topic Sleep
Back to top Go down
Nik
L2 Faint Server/Client/Website Moderator
Nik

SubClass...sux Empty
PostSubject: Re: SubClass...sux   SubClass...sux Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:48 pm

we arent scared... if we do this... 90% of the server's population will leave, and besides the subclasses are retail-like in this server
Back to top Go down
http://l2faint.hit.bg
Twiblack
Semi Active
Semi Active

SubClass...sux Empty
PostSubject: Re: SubClass...sux   SubClass...sux Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:56 pm

Np i just played on a server like that and it was awesome, but everyone has the right to like what ever they want so if 90% dont like that (or dont know how that might be) then its best to keep it as it is
Back to top Go down
Nehelenia
Active
Active
Nehelenia

SubClass...sux Empty
PostSubject: Re: SubClass...sux   SubClass...sux Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:24 am

features like that are only for high rate pvp servers
Back to top Go down
Twiblack
Semi Active
Semi Active

SubClass...sux Empty
PostSubject: Re: SubClass...sux   SubClass...sux Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:57 am

35x was not high rate pvp Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nehelenia
Active
Active
Nehelenia

SubClass...sux Empty
PostSubject: Re: SubClass...sux   SubClass...sux Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:07 pm

x35 is a relax server not a high rate pvp. Our server is a craft server, its a balanced both pvp and rpg server and we like it this way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SubClass...sux Empty
PostSubject: Re: SubClass...sux   SubClass...sux Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SubClass...sux
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Line][Age Faint :: Line][Age Faint Forums :: Ideas-
Jump to: