Line][Age Faint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line][Age Faint

Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prodigy clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kryptonite
Semi Active
Semi Active

Prodigy clan Empty
PostSubject: Prodigy clan   Prodigy clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:42 pm

Why prodigy clan lvl is 8? Can some1 answer me that? i would be very appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Nik
L2 Faint Server/Client/Website Moderator
Nik

Prodigy clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy clan   Prodigy clan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:12 am

hmm... maybe they are doing quests for reputation? they are increased and give around 1-5k reputation per RB... was that the answer you wanted?
Back to top Go down
http://l2faint.hit.bg
JigSaw O_o
L2 Faint Maniac
L2 Faint Maniac
JigSaw O_o

Prodigy clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy clan   Prodigy clan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:54 am

omg omg The idiot is back LOL , How we get 8 lvl clan ? its top secret , OMG are you noob or what we everyday kiling rbs , and from castle we have rep points too so care more .........
Back to top Go down
Kryptonite
Semi Active
Semi Active

Prodigy clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy clan   Prodigy clan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:43 am

pff the Rb's they can kill are only 2 because thoes pdrodigies are lvl 80 or more so they can only kill 2.. those rbs respawn is about 2-3 days and u could get it so fast? + count the members when they are online to kill it and not.first think about it and then say u dumbtard fuckface.And i don't think u can get rep points from castle..
Back to top Go down
Kryptonite
Semi Active
Semi Active

Prodigy clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy clan   Prodigy clan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:55 pm

they already had 8 lvl clan b4 u edited the quest lol.. fanatic has screen when after killing rb he got like 130 rep points, what can you say bout that?? i think u'r fucking idiot/corupted shitbastard..
Back to top Go down
Nik
Nik

Prodigy clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy clan   Prodigy clan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:29 pm

1st. There are 3 quest that can give you reputation points... check out the one in rune that you must kill T-Rex or the other that you have to kill lvl 75+ RBs...
2nd. I missed the reputation quest that can be compleated in aden... thats why fdana got so low reputation... Try and search the right file around 1000+ files...lol the chance is REALLY BIG to do a mistake

A Clan's Reputation
The Clan's Prestige
A Clan's Reputation

Here you are the 3 quests
Back to top Go down
Fanatic
L2 Faint Maniac
L2 Faint Maniac
Fanatic

Prodigy clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy clan   Prodigy clan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:46 pm

o wow, that one in rune needs 6 lvl other 5.. so you mean from that quest which needs 5 lvl clan gives like 10k rep points to get 6 lvl clan immediately ? lol dont make me laugh asslicker
Back to top Go down
Nik
Nik

Prodigy clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy clan   Prodigy clan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:31 pm

from where should i know kiddo?... there are 2 quests in rune... maybe the T-Rex one can be for clan lvl 5...
Kids these days... dont you have other work to do? or you can only spam here and ask me dumb questions... like im always spying prodigy
Back to top Go down
Fanatic
L2 Faint Maniac
L2 Faint Maniac
Fanatic

Prodigy clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy clan   Prodigy clan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:29 pm

wow kid, would like to meet you irl. kkthxbb
Back to top Go down
Nik
Nik

Prodigy clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy clan   Prodigy clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:15 am

N/C some day maybe he will grow up... MAYBE
Back to top Go down
Fanatic
L2 Faint Maniac
L2 Faint Maniac
Fanatic

Prodigy clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy clan   Prodigy clan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:30 am

oww ;( a MEN talks ;DDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prodigy clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy clan   Prodigy clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prodigy clan
Page 1 of 1