Line][Age Faint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line][Age Faint

Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changes after wipe

Go down 
+5
LittleDeed
syaoran
Nehelenia
Burik
Nosorog
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Nosorog
Semi Active
Semi Active
Nosorog

Changes after wipe Empty
PostSubject: Changes after wipe   Changes after wipe Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:33 pm

Now then since the server will be wiped here are some sugestions to make the server more atractive to new ppl and make it a little bit nicer Very Happy so lest start: 1st rates, leave them as thet are eventualy boost adena rate a little, 2nd, leave the sub and noble items as they are but, as for barakiel, make him give 0 exp, give no drop, and spawn every 30 min, this way ppl will have a chance to be noble faster and wont have to w8 a week before they have a chance to kill bara. 3rd buffs. delete reflect and resist buffs., so that titan wont kill him self with reflect and mages wont do 300 dmg per hit. 4th enchants, i would like to see like +16 on weps and +10 on armors so there wont be lucky ppl with +20 wep and +15 raid jwls that kill whole parties alone. 5th gm shop leave it as it is but add dual craft stamp for like the price of 50-100kk. 6th oly and heroes. make oly 2 weeks this way there will be more competition and more active heroes now like 70% heroes whee not active lol. thats all tyvm the ideas are from my old c5 server it had 200 ppl+ almost 2 years ago it was a polish server and all ppl liked it it closed cuz of personal problems.
Back to top Go down
Burik

Changes after wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes after wipe   Changes after wipe Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:34 pm

Nosorog wrote:
Now then since the server will be wiped here are some sugestions to make the server more atractive to new ppl and make it a little bit nicer Very Happy so lest start: 1st rates, leave them as thet are eventualy boost adena rate a little, 2nd, leave the sub and noble items as they are but, as for barakiel, make him give 0 exp, give no drop, and spawn every 30 min, this way ppl will have a chance to be noble faster and wont have to w8 a week before they have a chance to kill bara. 3rd buffs. delete reflect and resist buffs., so that titan wont kill him self with reflect and mages wont do 300 dmg per hit. 4th enchants, i would like to see like +16 on weps and +10 on armors so there wont be lucky ppl with +20 wep and +15 raid jwls that kill whole parties alone. 5th gm shop leave it as it is but add dual craft stamp for like the price of 50-100kk. 6th oly and heroes. make oly 2 weeks this way there will be more competition and more active heroes now like 70% heroes whee not active lol. thats all tyvm the ideas are from my old c5 server it had 200 ppl+ almost 2 years ago it was a polish server and all ppl liked it it closed cuz of personal problems.

Smile Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nehelenia
Active
Active
Nehelenia

Changes after wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes after wipe   Changes after wipe Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:21 pm

I agree on the rates,
I agree with the idea of removing elemental resist from the aio buffer,
The idea about Barakiel is excellent!
Hm... about oly not a bad idea,
About the enchantments, the truth is I didn’t quite get what you wanted to say. You suggest lower max enchantment or up the safe? If it is the first, dknow it might work but if it is the second naahhh I wont do any good.
Now I will have to disagree about dual craft stamps cause is an exclusivity that castle owners have << they don’t have many privileges don’t take this one too from them.
Back to top Go down
http://mutosizuka.deviantart.com/
Nosorog
Semi Active
Semi Active
Nosorog

Changes after wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes after wipe   Changes after wipe Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:08 pm

Its the 1st lower max
Back to top Go down
syaoran
Semi Active
Semi Active
syaoran

Changes after wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes after wipe   Changes after wipe Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:28 pm

dual craftstamps r for a and s grade items, so bad idea to put them into gm shop.
Remove the elemental resist yeah, cause there is no defense buff for daggers and archers, but mages r imbalanced if they have 100% resist mage.
As for rates,i beleive they r pretty nice and don't need changing.
Anyway as for enchants, with the raids -50% defense it's easy to find ew and firthermore since spoil is x40 it's even easier to find.
B grade gm shop is fine, but NO dual craftstamps which r for a and s grade, and not for b grade.
I think the prices on trader jose r a lillte awckawrds though.
Crystals d should be 700, c grade= 3200 , b grade= 15k and a grade = 50k each. Also trader jose doesnt have soul ore and spirit ore which is a major absense.

As for new ideas: I beleive that a help to those clans who used to play in server and a motive to begin playing again, would be to give 500m/ clan, at least for the clans that have 3-4 and more people on and not 1 person Very Happy and 1 clan hall free for eac clan. That way it will be a lot easier to play, and old players wont go looking for other servers, after the wipe.
Anyway my idead, u know better.
Back to top Go down
Nosorog
Semi Active
Semi Active
Nosorog

Changes after wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes after wipe   Changes after wipe Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:48 pm

Look dual craft stamps should be in gm shop cause of he rates on server with rates lower then x10 that is not a problem but here we have 2 problems: 1st the are like 4 castle owners now for witch 3 are active one a week and 2 nd before i can get a stamp to make even a grade duals i need to w8 till someone takes a castle and pray he will give or sell me one so in my opinion they sjould be in shop but as i said for like 100kk adena or so or you can make them exchangable (awww hard word XD) for mats lets say fot the mats you need to craft
top a grade wep would be cool and still not so easy as going to dino island and get 100kk in few hours Razz
Back to top Go down
LittleDeed
L2 Faint GM
LittleDeed

Changes after wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes after wipe   Changes after wipe Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:54 pm

Well i think on that : x25 or x35 in npc buffer only prophet buffs so dancer and swordsinger will be very usefull Cov ,PoF ,PoW ... last 2 mins ,24 buffs slots Smile
Back to top Go down
syaoran
Semi Active
Semi Active
syaoran

Changes after wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes after wipe   Changes after wipe Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:06 pm

i don't think i will have the strenght, adding to the fact the there will be awipe, to play without sws and bd buffs. And i think others won't like the idea of les buffs especially if they lost all their items after wipe. As for rates, me and my clan came here cause of the specific rates.
If it's gonna be reaised up regarding the rates, there r plenty servers which u can choose to go instead, so rates are the 1s thing u look at a server before entering. I like relaxing in a server x15-25. I never liked pvp servers. U get bored so easy if u have all these items in gm shop.
B grade items were a nice idea don't lower it or raise it.
AS for dual craftstamps, i think u can craft dual sls with just 500 sop in x40 spoil and nothing else.
DOn't u think it wold be unfair for all others for those with duals to be the only ones who have a grade?
That's why duals a and s grade r easy to make, cause they use b and a grade items instead and the only dificulty is dual craftstamp.
Either way if u gonna add dual craftstamps on gm shop, addd daimon crystal, barakiel,naga storm, and typhoon. SO server will have a grade gm shop instead of just b=== which is just crap. ANother pvp server (low rate pvp server). So this thing is out of the question.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Semi Active
Semi Active

Changes after wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes after wipe   Changes after wipe Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:30 pm

yeah i agree :/
Back to top Go down
Nosorog
Semi Active
Semi Active
Nosorog

Changes after wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes after wipe   Changes after wipe Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:51 pm

you delete dances songs= 90% ppl go away no new come cuz there are 1287365428202762 x15 mid rates with no buffer so......
Back to top Go down
syaoran
Semi Active
Semi Active
syaoran

Changes after wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes after wipe   Changes after wipe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:04 am

i couldn agree more Very Happy 100% agree :DD
As for summoner since u have your summon the best way to play with summonr is with bow. U send your summon to hit and u keep hiting from far away.Beter than duals which divide the damage /2. Especially in olympiad game when u have no vampriric rage, so u can easily have a bow Smile, if that helps Wink
Back to top Go down
Nik
L2 Faint Server/Client/Website Moderator
Nik

Changes after wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes after wipe   Changes after wipe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:08 am

well... i think you are wrong, the bow isnt the best wpn cuz when a mage equip bow/crossbow/spear its atk.apd, cast.spd,accuracy are decreased...
Back to top Go down
http://l2faint.hit.bg
syaoran
Semi Active
Semi Active
syaoran

Changes after wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes after wipe   Changes after wipe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:14 am

the only weapon all the official servers use for summoners in oly is bow however. They know beter i think
Back to top Go down
Amon

Changes after wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes after wipe   Changes after wipe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:16 am

bow is best for cuz before match start you summon feline queen take blessing of queen for more crit rate and power and if you have bow+focus you pwn all (however that does not work with tanks ^^)
Back to top Go down
Nik
L2 Faint Server/Client/Website Moderator
Nik

Changes after wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes after wipe   Changes after wipe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:44 pm

yeah... and the cat will die in 10s if the master doesnt heal it... and with that slow cast when u are equipped with bow...
Back to top Go down
http://l2faint.hit.bg
Nosorog
Semi Active
Semi Active
Nosorog

Changes after wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes after wipe   Changes after wipe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:13 pm

i can cast servitor ud for 20 sec 80% players will still hit the cat + with bow acu lvl 3 and zerk you have way over 1k cast and you heal the cat for over 900 hp so you know ^^ on this server i didnt use a bow only beacause i didnt have any lol XD on a low rate well know x4 server i did with a 77 lvl Arcana lord + bw light + carnage bow 1.4k dmg per crit with kitty buffs+ clan hall buffs however if i had s duals +4 and a dc set i would use them instead summoner is good with duals to.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Semi Active
Semi Active

Changes after wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes after wipe   Changes after wipe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:12 pm

ADMIN maybe you can make website like this http://www.lineage2.com/gracia/
Back to top Go down
=LuDiA=
L2 Faint Developer
=LuDiA=

Changes after wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes after wipe   Changes after wipe Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:51 pm

Spirit wrote:
ADMIN maybe you can make website like this http://www.lineage2.com/gracia/

What a Face drunken Shocked Shocked Shocked No...we can't even if we whant too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.l2faint.hit.bg
Sponsored content

Changes after wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes after wipe   Changes after wipe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes after wipe
Page 1 of 1