Line][Age Faint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line][Age Faint

Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great Bosses bug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
syaoran
Semi Active
Semi Active
syaoran

Great Bosses bug Empty
PostSubject: Great Bosses bug   Great Bosses bug Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:40 pm

Well unfortunately, portal stone to antharas, and fabric to baium, don't work at all.
Baium, when he respawns, he is alive, So noone can get in, andthe only way to get there is to wall shoot him. 0 parties in baium's floor and u try to get in, and u cant.
Antharas the same. Never respawns, and when he does, noone can enter.
So antharas earing is for now a priviledge of the event winners... and noone can kill him really.
Halisha now: we make 2 parties and talk to the ghost, the party leader sand nothing occurs. Evn thogh both of them have the 2 q items on them.
If 1 party goes to talk to the ghost, it says u will be teleported in 10 minuts. We wait for 10 minuts and it says u don't meet the standards ( 2 parties)
SO either way it doesn't work :FF.
Could you do something about these 3 bosses plz? :F We really need to kill them.
Back to top Go down
JigSaw O_o
L2 Faint Maniac
L2 Faint Maniac
JigSaw O_o

Great Bosses bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Bosses bug   Great Bosses bug Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:04 pm

The baium is cause edited i think !
Back to top Go down
Nik
L2 Faint Server/Client/Website Moderator
Nik

Great Bosses bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Bosses bug   Great Bosses bug Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:43 pm

About halisha, i tested it and it worked... dunno why it doesnt worked for you
About antharas/valakas/baium... i think to delete some requirements to enter Razz
Back to top Go down
http://l2faint.hit.bg
syaoran
Semi Active
Semi Active
syaoran

Great Bosses bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Bosses bug   Great Bosses bug Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:08 pm

How u tested it? o>O u need to have 2 parties to enter. I didn't say the halisha as r/b it doesnt work. The quest stucks at some point when the 2 parties try to enter.
About the rest of the raids, it would be nice at least for baium, antharas to make those changes plz.
As for valakas, well there is an eays way to kil him, and those who complain, just didn't read the manual for valakas. The only problem for valakas is he is too far to go.
AND about the respawn time, i remember u talked to nehelenia 2-3 weeks ago, and u said u won't make it shorter cause big clans will become stroner that way. Well already big clans have antharas earings, and valakas necklaces *i don't know how... * and it's imposibble to kill antharas if u can enter there. So the less respawn time, the more the bigger clans distinguish Wink
Back to top Go down
Nik
L2 Faint Server/Client/Website Moderator
Nik

Great Bosses bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Bosses bug   Great Bosses bug Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:32 pm

I tested it before 2 weeks... asked 3 players to help me Razz
About the RBs... their respawn time is already set to 30%...
Back to top Go down
http://l2faint.hit.bg
Sponsored content

Great Bosses bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Bosses bug   Great Bosses bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Bosses bug
Page 1 of 1