Line][Age Faint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line][Age Faint

Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New events

Go down 
+3
Nik
JigSaw O_o
syaoran
7 posters
AuthorMessage
syaoran
Semi Active
Semi Active
syaoran

New events Empty
PostSubject: New events   New events Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:34 pm

I noticed, that some events aren't included ingame so i thought of suggesting some, from my own experience.

1) pvp in coliseum with 100% empty inventories. The gm 10-20 minuts before the event opens the gm shop and takes lots of top weapons/armors non grade depending on fighter/mage. Then he calls for candidates in coliseum, checks their inventories so all r blank, and then give them the items. Then he kills them 2-3 times, so that buffs and nobless is gone, and then he does 1 vs 1 battles till someone wins.
That's a very nice event. Battles last, causeof non grade, and everyone is equal by having only non grade stuff. Smile

2) racing event. The gm teleports at some place. He calls the event players, he kills them and gm res them 2-3 times to lose all buffs. Then he says where the players need to gt, he teleports to that place, so noone will cheat by striders/wyrms/teleports and the players go by foot from 1 place to the finishing place. The first 1 to get there wins Wink.

3) Fishing event. Players by fishing gear, and gm teleports them somewhere they can fish. (since it's java. giran bridge is the only place fishing works) . He checks everyones inventories so they dont have fish. And he orders them to start fishing for 3-5 minuts. He then orders stop, and checks how many fish everyone got. The one with the more fish wins Wink

Well i will post more, if i think of any ^^
sorry i posted this on wrong section :F, i just noticed its an event section down there, sorry :F
Back to top Go down
JigSaw O_o
L2 Faint Maniac
L2 Faint Maniac
JigSaw O_o

New events Empty
PostSubject: Re: New events   New events Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:02 pm

Wink
Back to top Go down
Nik
L2 Faint Server/Client/Website Moderator
Nik

New events Empty
PostSubject: Re: New events   New events Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:34 pm

moving to "Events" your post belong there
Back to top Go down
http://l2faint.hit.bg
Nik
Nik

New events Empty
PostSubject: Re: New events   New events Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:40 pm

1st event: Well... i think mages will dominate Razz cuz even if the m.atk is low, they will do like 1k DMG
2nd event: Hmm... some chars like TH,AW,PW will dominate cuz of their speed... ofc tyrant will be the fastest i think Razz
3rd event: Hmm... sounds fun xD
Back to top Go down
JigSaw O_o
L2 Faint Maniac
L2 Faint Maniac
JigSaw O_o

New events Empty
PostSubject: Re: New events   New events Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:29 am

Are you kidding with us ? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Nik
Nik

New events Empty
PostSubject: Re: New events   New events Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:46 am

just try it

In 1 server i got scammed by my clan leader, and with C grade gear i was killing Ketra Orc with 8 hits instead of 5 with my SOM.
Back to top Go down
syaoran
Semi Active
Semi Active
syaoran

New events Empty
PostSubject: Re: New events   New events Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:21 pm

well for race event, there r several classes with speed, daggers humans, swordsinger, buffers with ww and berserker.It's a matter of tactics.
U can't possibly win this kind of race with a dawrf for example :F. Y ou can make a 40 lvl treasure hunter in 20 minuts for these kind of eventsso no big deal. The whole ideais to learn the structure of gam. That's why these kind of events exist.

As for pvp event, have u ever tried playing with a mage with no buffs at all? only self buffs? hahaha :F Try it ^^' and fighters don't ever critical with only self buffs, that means it will be a great event. Wink

OH AND something important. Is there a way we can set a rule, where noone could pk people on events that have nothing to do with pvps/pks? we keep complain we get killed in events, and i don't think that's fair ;/
Back to top Go down
Twiblack
Semi Active
Semi Active

New events Empty
PostSubject: Re: New events   New events Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:30 pm

Some ppl come to events just to pk others, and like 1minutes jail its not a hard punishment
Back to top Go down
Nehelenia
Active
Active
Nehelenia

New events Empty
PostSubject: Re: New events   New events Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:48 pm

<< why you ever saw someone get jailed for killing someone on event? even for that one minute?
Back to top Go down
http://mutosizuka.deviantart.com/
LittleDeed
L2 Faint GM
LittleDeed

New events Empty
PostSubject: Re: New events   New events Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:02 pm

Well From Now if someone pked or kiled someone on an event will be jailed for 30 minutes for 2nd time 1 hour and for 3rd etc... 24 hours Hf
Back to top Go down
krasimir4o
Semi Active
Semi Active

New events Empty
PostSubject: Re: New events   New events Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:05 pm

LittleDeed wrote:
Well From Now if someone pked or kiled someone on an event will be jailed for 30 minutes for 2nd time 1 hour and for 3rd etc... 24 hours Hf
so nice ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New events Empty
PostSubject: Re: New events   New events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Line][Age Faint :: Line][Age Faint Forums :: Events-
Jump to: