Line][Age Faint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line][Age Faint

Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zealot....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twiblack
Semi Active
Semi Active

Zealot.... Empty
PostSubject: Zealot....   Zealot.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:03 am

Zealot should last at least as frenzy last, titan use them togheter and it sux to have frenzy at 2 minutes and zealot at 1minute.. this wont ovepower the titan will just help him kill mobs better. Pls put zealot at 2 minutes as zealot is...
Back to top Go down
Twiblack
Semi Active
Semi Active

Zealot.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zealot....   Zealot.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:14 pm

omg another simple titan buff that lasts 1min Sad over the body should be a simple buff and should last much more then 1min, at least 15m or hell at least should have a normal reuse time cuz it sux Neutral dont understand why it lasts so few and its reuse time so big...server is full of mages and dagers, u should change these things cuz i really like the orc, dont wanna make a mage so i can survive on server...
Back to top Go down
Nik
L2 Faint Server/Client/Website Moderator
Nik

Zealot.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zealot....   Zealot.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:46 pm

the point is... when a Titan is buffed with Frenzy,Zealot,Over the Body to slow/root/outrun him till his buffs worn off... because with those buffs the Titan becomes OVERPOWERED and none can kill him in a face to face combat...

About Over the Body... its like Ultimate Defense or something...thats why it got so big cooldown
Back to top Go down
http://l2faint.hit.bg
Twiblack
Semi Active
Semi Active

Zealot.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zealot....   Zealot.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:23 am

lol man in pvp now titan gets powned, at least make zealot as frenzy, and for over the body its just like any other profecy it should last more, on my last server i played over the body was 20minutes just like profecy's were, and zealot+frenzy 2min, u say they will become overpowered, i say that now titans suck in pvp cuz mages alway can run and cast and orcs are slow, not to mention u can only use frenzy+zealot when u have 30% or less hp thats like 3k hp if u get rooted u die no matter how much time frenzy+zealot is, and for over the body u can only use it when cp is 80% or more, i still think they wont become overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Nik
L2 Faint Server/Client/Website Moderator
Nik

Zealot.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zealot....   Zealot.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:11 am

1st. You played in a pure PvP server... this server is balanced between PvP and RPG

About the titan... man... get a bow...you will have like 10k p.atk with it, and when you get low HP you can use battle roar to heal 30% of your HP...
Back to top Go down
http://l2faint.hit.bg
Twiblack
Semi Active
Semi Active

Zealot.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zealot....   Zealot.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:23 am

i didnt played on a pvp server this is like 3rd time i said this, and titan with bow? -_- titans dont even have bow skills, they suck with bow belive i tryed, anyway i see u making mages stronger but titans u let them suck and u say its balanced server Shocked i think to change zealot to like frenzy its not much Neutral
Back to top Go down
Twiblack
Semi Active
Semi Active

Zealot.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zealot....   Zealot.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:09 am

And the server is starting to act as a pvp server, u getting pk-ed everywhere by noobs with s or s80, this way new ppl will play, will get pk-ed some times, and then leave server, i am sry to say but the server will be soon populated only by people that have now s +15 or s80, mages and bowmans. u should rethink the servere policy if u wanna keep the server alive, thats my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zealot.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zealot....   Zealot.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zealot....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Line][Age Faint :: Line][Age Faint Forums :: Ideas-
Jump to: